Service Agreement PDF (Click to Open for Printing)
Information Sheet PDF (Click to Open for Printing)
Please fill out and sign the above forms and mail to:
Night Life Limousine, LLC
1401 Paddock Lane
Beatrice, NE 68310
Nightlife Limousine, LLC Service Agreement
This Service Agreement serves as a contract between Nightlife Limousine, LLC and the customer. Terms and Conditions of this Service Agreement are as follows:
1. The customer understands and agrees to all charges that are assessed by Nightlife Limousine, LLC. All unpaid deposits and balances are authorized by the customer, with either verbal or signed acceptance of services. Payment is due at the time driver arrives at the beginning of the chartered trip. Customers are encouraged to prepay 1 week before reservation.
2. Nightlife Limousine, LLC has a zero tolerance policy for possession of illegal narcotics in the vehicle. The possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages by any passenger under 21 is prohibited by Nebraska State Law. Alcohol consumption by those passengers over the age of 21 is allowed, but the customer is aware that Nebraska has an open container law and the driver is not liable for any citations issued. The driver is not liable for any alcohol brought in by minors out of his sight.
3. The customer is encouraged to inspect and confirm the condition of the vehicle prior to use. The vehicle will be re inspected upon the conclusion of charter both by driver and management. The customer accepts a minimum financial responsibility of $200.00 for any physical damage and any repairs resulting improper use of the vehicle and its contents, including but not limited to audio/video equipment, lighting, bar, upholstery, interior and exterior components. Decision as to the damage value and unusual wear of the vehicle rests with Nightlife Limousine, LLC solely.
4. Smoking is prohibited in the vehicle. The driver will gladly pull over when safe upon request. However, if a passenger is found to be smoking in the vehicle they will be asked to extinguish the cigarette/cigar and a cleaning fee will be charged.
5. Nightlife Limousine, LLC reserves the right to charge a clean up fee. The minimum fee is $200.00 for any passenger vomiting, or excessive spillage, or damage caused by smoking. This fee may be higher depending on the amount of cleaning and downtime to the vehicle.
6. Nightlife Limousine, LLC is not responsible for lost items or damage to items during transit.
7. Emerging from the sun roof, windows, or escape hatches while the vehicle is in operation is prohibited. Violation of this rule may result in termination of the charter.
8. If at any time the service is terminated due to unruly conduct, damages to the vehicle, or abuse of any kind that Nightlife Limousine, LLC deems valid, no refund of money will be made. Nightlife Limousine, LLC reserves the right to refuse service as it deems appropriate.
9. Cancellation Policy
a. CANCELLATION OF CHARTERED SERVICE:
A minimum of 7 days notice is required for cancellation of all charter arrangements to avoid the charge of the full fare. A non-refundable 50% deposit is taken on all charters at time of booking. Nightlife Limousine, LLC is not responsible for service delayed or not rendered due to Mother Nature or to circumstances beyond our control.
I, the customer, understand and agree to the above terms and conditions. If I or anyone in my party should default on any of the above terms and conditions, the charter may be immediately terminated and the full contracted costs will be due. I take full responsibility for all attorney or collection fees needed to recover damages caused by myself or anyone in my party. I attest that I am 19 years of age, or have a parent/guardian signing the contract on my behalf.